Navy Cashmere Silk Knitted Vest
A true sartorial staple, this Brunati Como cashmere silk vest is an essential to any gentleman's wardrobe.
Our luxurious vest is made in Italy and is woven from 70% Mongolian cashmere and 30% silk - also referred as Cashseta Knit: A very delicate yarn that reduces the effect of cashmere pilling and allows a machine wash. Furthermore it adds an even softer touch to the knit and creates a remarkable color once light hits the fabric.
With its incredibly soft handle and smoothness on the skin, this piece adds a subtle sophistication to your everyday wardrobe. Its comfortable fit and soft knit make it great for year-round use. It matches perfectly with formal and semi-formal attire. It is soft and breathable enough to layer under a blazer. Real Australian mother of pearl buttons matching the color of the knit add an ultimate luxurious touch to this essential piece.
- 70% Mongolian cashmere, 30% Silk - Cashseta Knit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Model is 186cm / 6'1" tall and wears size 50
- Loose fit
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Australian mother of pearl buttons matching the color of the knit
- Gauge: 12 GG
- Machine wash cold, do not tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting (110°C / 230°F)
- Lightweight knit - Cashseta Knit
- Made in Italy
Size Chart Brunati Como Knitwear