Navy Cashmere Silk Knitted Polo
A true sartorial staple, this Brunati Como long sleeve polo shirt is an essential to any gentleman's wardrobe. Our luxurious long sleeve knitted polo is made in Italy and is woven from 70% Mongolian cashmere and 30% silk - also referred as Cashseta Light Knit: A very delicate yarn that reduces the effect of cashmere pilling and allows a machine wash. Furthermore it adds an even softer touch to the knit and creates a remarkable color once light hits the fabric.
This incredible cashmere silk knitted polo has a contemporary cool edge. With its soft handle and smoothness on the skin, this piece adds a subtle sophistication to your everyday wardrobe. Its comfortable fit and soft knit make it great for year-round use. It matches perfectly with formal and semi-formal attire. It is soft and breathable enough to layer under a blazer. Three mother of pearl buttons add an ultimate luxurious touch to this essential piece.
- Made in Italy
- 70% Mongolian cashmere, 30% Silk - Cashseta Light Knit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular fit
- Model is 186cm / 6'1" tall and wears size 50
- Ribbed Collar, Cuffs and Hem
- Australian Mother of Pearl matching the color of the knit
- Gauge: 18 GG
- Machine wash cold, do not tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at low setting (110°C / 230°F)
- Lightweight knit - Cashseta Light Knit
Size Chart Brunati Como Knitwear